Brain teasers #1 answers
Over the last week I have been getting you guys to comment on my blog and give me the answers to the brain teasers. I have the answers:
1. The more you take the more you leave behind
2. It’s your own but others use it more than you do
ANSWER: Your name
3. Dee Septor, the famous magician, claimed to be able to throw a ping-pong ball so that it would go a short distance, come to a complete stop, and then reverse itself. He also added that he would not bounce the ball off any object, or tie anything to it. How could he perform this trick?
ANSWER: It’s simple. You throw it up in the air
4. What occurs once every minute, twice every moment, but never in a thousand years?
ANSWER: The letter M- once every Minute twice every MoMent but never in a thousand years.
5. The more you take the bigger it gets
ANSWER: A hole
6. It took 6 men to dig 6 holes in 3 days, how long will it take for 3 men to dig half a hole?
ANSWER: There is no such thing as half a hole, if you keep digging and digging you just end up at the centre of the earth!
Well, these are all the answers for the brain teasers. I hope you had fun guessing!
Look out for some new ones.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 13th, 2012 at 8:34 am and is filed under Brain teaser's. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.